It is a DMX512 Arduino Shield. Male and Female 3 pin XLR connecter is available on board to connect the DMX input and output cables. A three pin Terminal block is also provided to connect the DMX512 signal if required. On Board RGB LED is available to test the code.
This Shield can bork both as DMX512 Transmitter and Receiver of the DMX512 signals. by using the onboard jumpers we can select the Arduino uno pins to use with. it can work on Arduino Uno and Mega or similar board. On board Reset Switch is available to reset the board.
- Male and Female 3 pin XLR connecter is given on this board.
- A three pin Terminal block is also provided to connect the DMX512 signal
- Optional Arduino PIN can be selected by using Jumpers, instead of Tx and Rx of Arduino.
- This board can work both as DMX512 Transmitter and DMX512 Receiver.
- On board RGB LED is available for testing the code.
- A Reset Switch is given on board.
for more details and demonstration about the product you may visit.