It is a DMX controller 8 channel relay board. Male and Female XLR connecter is available on board as well as the RJ45 connector is also there to connect the DMX input and output cables. To power up this board it requires AC mains power supply.
A DIP switches are available on board for addressing the board. If the DMX value of the channel is from 0 to 127 the relay will be OFF and if the DMX value of the channel is 128 to 255 the relay will be ON.After setting the board address if this board will get a proper DMX signal a blue LED indication is there. A Green Power on LED is also on board which glows at power on.
- Relay Test mode is also given on this board.
- DMX512 8-Channel Relay Board
- DIP siwitch is available for the Addressing of the Board
- Power ON LED is available on Board
- DMX Signal Receiving LEDis available on Board
- Relay Test Mode is available
- XLR 3-Pole Male Female connectors are avilable for DMX input and output
- RJ-45 Connector also avilable for DMX input and output